Weekly box office: the Captain Marvel conquest continues
FlicksNews | 21 March 19
Here are the top 10 films at the Australian box office, March 14 to March 20.
1. Captain Marvel (Disney) $8,918,455
2. Hotel Mumbai (Icon) 1,348,466
3. Green Book (eOne) $793,265
4. A Dog’s Way Home (Sony) $758,389
5. Fighting with My Family (Universal) $408,044
6. Alita: Battle Angel (Fox) $346,719
7. Sometimes Always Never (Transmission) $319,929
8. King of Thieves (Studiocanal) $239,702
9. What Men Want (Paramount) $223,274
10. Greta (Universal) $215,249
Source: Numero. * Estimated figures as at 11:34 AM 21/03/19. For official box-office chart, contact MPDAA
The Lion King set to eat the competition for breakfast.
Our friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man reached the top of Australia’s box office charts.
Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man has swung into top place at the Australian box office.
Woody, Buzz, Forky and the rest of the Toy Story gang soared to the top of the Australian box office.
Men in Black: International has opened at #1 in Australia, ending Aladdin‘s magic carpet ride at the top of the box office. MIB chalked up $3.8 million while Aladdin took $2.9 million. Here are the top 10 films at the Australian box office, June 13 to June 16. 1. Men in Black: International (Sony) $3,887,351 […]
Aladdin fended off stiff competition, again capturing the number one spot at the Australian box office.