Weekly box office: Aquaman makes a big splash
FlicksNews | 03 January 19
Aquaman took a whopping $16.18 million in earnings this week, bringing its total to $20.58 million at the Australian box office. Disney’s latest animation Ralph Breaks the Internet came second, taking $7.13 million.
Here are the top 10 films at the Australian box office, December 27 to January 2.
1. Aquaman (Warner Bros.) $16,177,961
2. Ralph Breaks the Internet (Disney) $7,128,236
3. Bumblebee (Paramount) $3,053,695
4. Bohemian Rhapsody (Fox) $2,965,105
5. Mary Poppins Returns (Disney) $2,680,370
6. Holmes & Watson (Sony) $2,528,566
7. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Sony) $2,140,628
8. Vice (eOne) $1,422,859
9. The Favourite (Fox) $1,322,419
10. The Grinch (Universal) $1,076,311
Source: Numero. * Estimated figures as at 11:32 AM 03/01/19. For official box-office chart, contact MPDAA
Captain Marvel is still going gangbusters at the Australian box office.
Captain Marvel thumped the competition.
Captain Marvel has sucked up the Australian box office like some sort of incredible black hole.
Alita: Battle Angel is still at number one after its third weekend.
Alita: Battle Angel continues winning the battle of the box office.
Alita: Battle Angel has soared to the top of the charts.