Weekend box office: How to Train Your Dragon 3 soars to the top spot
FlicksNews | 07 January 19
Here are the top 10 films at the Australian box office, January 3 to January 6.
1. How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (Universal) $6,725,883
2. Aquaman (Warner Bros.) $6,360,742
3. Mary Poppins Returns (Disney) $4,042,126
4. Ralph Breaks the Internet (Disney) $2,556,641
5. Bohemian Rhapsody (Fox) $1,548,408
6. Bumblebee (Paramount) $1,136,095
7. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Sony) $830,663
8. Holmes & Watson (Sony) $711,057
9. The Favourite (Fox) $659,269
10. Vice (eOne) $619,699
Source: Numero. * Estimated figures as at 11:55 AM 07/01/19. For official box-office chart, contact MPDAA
Woody, Buzz, Forky and the rest of the Toy Story gang soared to the top of the Australian box office.
Men in Black: International has opened at #1 in Australia, ending Aladdin‘s magic carpet ride at the top of the box office. MIB chalked up $3.8 million while Aladdin took $2.9 million. Here are the top 10 films at the Australian box office, June 13 to June 16. 1. Men in Black: International (Sony) $3,887,351 […]
Aladdin fended off stiff competition, again capturing the number one spot at the Australian box office.
In its second week Aladdin remained in the top spot, sailing above Rocketman and Godzilla II.
Disney are experiencing a whole new world of box office gold.
Disney’s Aladdin remake was one jump ahead of the competition, taking $7.57 million in its opening weekend.