Weekend box office: Alita slays the competition
FlicksNews | 18 February 19
Here are the top 10 films at the Australian box office, February 14 to February 17.
1. Alita: Battle Angel (Fox) $3,782,622
2. What Men Want (Paramount) $1,879,137
3. Green Book (eOne) $886,543
4. Escape Room (Sony) $760,486
5. The Mule (Warner Bros) $724,193
6. Happy Death Day 2U (Universal) $624,460
7. On the Basis of Sex (eOne) $458,480
8. Cold Pursuit (Studio Canal) $450,684
9. Gully Boy (Forum Films) $434,708
10. The Wandering Earth (CMC) $324,248
Source: Numero. * Estimated figures as at 11:35 AM 18/02/19. For official box-office chart, contact MPDAA
The ice cool contract killer Jack Wick has gone to number one with a bullet.
John Wick 3 has taken out two of his box office enemies: Detective Pikachu and the Avengers: Endgame.
Avengers: Endgame prevailed for a third consecutive week, despite falling 60% from the previous week.
Endgame remains number one in Australia for the third weekend in a row, despite dropping 60% in its takings.
Avengers: Endgame took $16.69 million at the Australian box office on its second week of release
Avengers: Endgame has passed $2 billion globally in just 11 days, becoming the second highest grossing film in history.
Avengers: Endgame has joined the $1 billion in box office worldwide club.
Avengers: Endgame has blasted the competition to smithereens, taking a whopping $34 million over the weekend. This brings its cumulative total to $44.39 million, amassed in only five days. Last weekend Endgame grossed almost 50 times the amount of the second best-performing film, Disney’s Dumbo, which took $684,000. Here are the top 10 films at […]